Saturday, June 7, 2014

Just My Thoughts

This is my thoughts
On our finance committees requested me to be at their next meeting but did not give me the respect of advising me when said meeting is to take place.  Anyone with reasonable intelligence could have settled this issue three months ago. I believe If they really wanted answers to some mythical questions all they had to do is send me an email with their questions or call me and I would have answered their questions to their satisfaction Issue solved  and we move on.

It is my forgone conclusion that our finance committee is entirely to power hunger, also I believe that they do not care about our chapter members and what we think. So I have come to the conclusion that our chapter needs to find a person in our chapter to manage our finance committee that has the education, and ability to do so. Therefore I believe that Roger Henning has the education, ability to be just that person that we need to lead our finance committee.
This is just my thoughts on this subject if anyone else believes this also please leave a commit.

Thank you

Robert G. Serge  
Vietnam Vet 
and proud of it   

No comments:

Post a Comment