Monday, June 23, 2014

More info about Chapter 17 of Vietnam Veterans of America



Once again we are having a important fundraiser for our chapter and once again the Board has not let out any info on our event , I have tried to to let everyone know about this but they have once again have tied my hands on reporting this to our Chapter.
I am told that we are following the rules setup by National on what we can say and what we cannot say. But once again they have it all wrong.

I believe we need to educate our Board of directors  one the fine points of informing our chapter members of all the events we take part in so we possibly might have more involvement form our Chapter members.

Any Chapter member that reads this please pass this on to other chapter 17 members I will always tell the truth about our chapter.

These are my true an honest  fillings.

No comments:

Post a Comment